RC Reissue (Change in Address)

Approach your nearest Custmer Service Centre or Registering Authority RTO.

Documents required to apply for Certificate of Registration for Change of Address

  • Certificate of Registration in original
  • Form 33 duly filled up
  • Attested copy of valid vehicle insurance policy
  • Attested copy of address proof of registered owner of vehicle.
  • Attested copy of valid Pollution under Control Certificate
  • Prescribed fee for registration
  • Attested copy of PAN Card or Form 60 & 61(as applicable)
  • If hypothecation is endorsed in the Registration Certificate, No Objection Certificate from the Financer is needed to get the address changed in the Registration Certificate